How to Make Paper Daffodils
There's nothing that says "Spring is here" than seeing a sea of yellow daffodils. Bring that touch of sunshine back home with these easy peasy paper daffodils.
What you will need
- Yellow card
- Green Pipe Cleaners
- Orange foam or felt circles
- White tissue
- PVA glue
- Sticky tape
- Blue tac
How you do it
Create two petal templates. Stencil them onto your yellow card and cut them out.
Put a blob of blue-tac onto the work surface you are working on and place the centre of your petal stencil on to it. Pierce a hole in the centre of each using a pencil into the blu-tac.
Thread the pipe cleaner through the holes of the two petals you have created. Twist the petals around to show all six petals.
Using the tissue, fold it into quarters and cut into a semi-circle.
Gather the centre to create a tissue flower. Fix with sticky tape.
Using your PVA glue, stick to the centre of the yellow petal template. Add your foam circle to centre to finish.
Mount on your door or walls to create the perfect Easter decoration.
Kathryne's Crafty Tips
- For those craftier Little Trekkers, make your finished daffodil the centre piece design to a home made Easter card.
- Make your own little poms for the centre of the daffodil instead of using foam circles
How Did Your Daffodils Turn Out?
Share your paper flowers with us on our facebook page.
- Back to Shop
- Little Trekkers Ambassadors
- Great Days Out
- Squid and Me
- Where Have those LT Been?
- Fun Stuff to Do and Download