Where do you deliver to and what are the delivery costs?
We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.
|Country||Cost||Expected Delivery Timescale|
Free for orders over £35
|2-3 working days|
|Premium Delivery UK||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Express Next Day UK||£7.95||Next working day|
|Express Next Day UK (Before Midday)||£9.95||Next working day before midday|
|Saturday UK||£14.95||Saturday following ordering|
- Standard UK Delivery Service
- Our warehouse team are very efficient and we aim to dispatch from our warehouse the same or very next working day. Therefore, our Standard UK service offers a timely and cost effective option. However, a specific delivery date is not guaranteed and parcels may take longer to arrive during busy times.
- Premium UK Delivery Service
- Our Premium UK delivery service is very fast but does not have a guaranteed dispatch or delivery date. We do aim to dispatch orders the same or next working day, and Royal Mail 24 hour Tracked, or Parcelforce 24 hour for larger parcels, services are used. A cost effective alternative to Express Delivery for a speedy service, but where a Next Day delivery is not critical.
- Express UK Next Day Delivery Service*
- Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); orders received after Midday on Friday and over the weekend would be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- Express UK Next Day Before 12 Delivery Service*
Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day before 12 Midday. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday before Midday (excluding bank Holidays)**
- Saturday UK Delivery Service
Orders received up to Midday Friday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on Saturday. Unfortunately, this service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands. Please note this service requires a signature on delivery.
* We aim to achieve our Next Day Express Services to most areas of the UK. However, this cannot be guaranteed to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands, which may take slightly longer. Your order will be prioritised and dispatched on our Express Delivery Services, and therefore you will receive your item much faster than with our standard service. However, delivery cannot be guaranteed to be the next working day.
** If Express Delivery is booked after Midday on a Friday, over a weekend or bank holiday, or during any announced Christmas closing dates, parcels will be dispatched on the next working day.
We deliver to the Republic of Ireland and the following countries via Parcelforce or other Courier service.
|Country||Cost||Expected Delivery Timescale|
|Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands||£10||2-3 working days|
|Republic of Ireland||£12||2-3 working days|
|France and Monaco||£14||3-4 working days|
|Denmark, Italy||£16||2-5 working days|
|Austria, Czech Republic, San Marino, Slovakia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Norway, Switzerland||£20||3-6 working days|
|Spain||£22||3-4 working days|
|Estonia, Portugal, Sweden, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania||£24||3-6 working days|
|Greece, Azores, Balearic Islands, Madeira, Sardinia & Sicily||£33||4-6 working days|
|Malta||£46||3-6 working days|
|Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, Russia||Please contact us for pricing|
How long will it take to send out my order?
How will I know my order has been dispatched?
I'm not going to be home – can I have my order delivered to a different address?
What if I'm not in when my parcel arrives?
My parcel hasn't arrived – what should I do?
Please can I have free postage and returns?
We know that you don't like delivery charges – neither do we – so we do try to keep them as low as possible and in line with what it costs us to send parcels. Occasionally we will run Free P+P offers to our customers as a promotion and it may be worth signing up for our emails or becoming one of our facebook friends to get advance notice of such promotions. We keep asking our postal agents if we can have all your stuff posted out for free … but they keep saying "no you can't!". When they eventually give in and say yes, we will send everything out for free all of the time! Until then, we offer different levels of service at the best price that we can, rather than hiding it in the cost of the product or by compromising our standard of service.
If you do need to return any items for an exchange, we do not charge again to resend its replacement to UK mainland addresses. (Please contact us for overseas deliveries as additional charges may apply).